We will stick with plan A below. Duddon was at 0.66 at 07:00.
I anticipate that the Duddon will be low but runnable in the morning so plan to meet as detailed below. I will check levels and post confirmation here by 08:15 in the morning.
1. Trip type: PEER GROUP river trip
2. Level of ability :Improver / Intermediate
3. Date: Saturday 01 Feb
4. Venue : Water permitting Lower Duddon, Crake or similar
5. Meet to share lift. 09:45 Layby at Duddon Bridge at the end of the road up the Duddon valley on the East side of the river
6. Anything else: Emma and Sten are going for a quick blast on a river local to Furness. First choice is the lower Duddon from Ulpha to Duddon Bridge, water permitting. We would welcome some company, if anybody RSVPs I will post a meet place and time by 20:00 Friday.