Forgot your password?
10 April 2020
13 April 2020
Event created by
Trip is intended to go ahead but under review due to Corona virus,. May need to travel individually. Will advise as situation develops.
1. Trip type: river
2. Level of ability : improver or better Grade 2 (3) river
3. Date: Friday 10th April to Sunday 12th or Monday 13th
4. Venue : plan A will be River Teviot in Southern uplands, Plan B will be river Ayr, Plan C River Annan, Plan D Lower Nith
5. Meet location / time : TBC
6. Meet to share lifts at: TBC
7. Anything else:
Plan will be to drive up Early Friday morning and set up a shuttle. Then paddle river and camp overnight.
Depending upon water levels we can carry on down Tweed or move to a second river.
Trip aimed at open canoe, with some moving water experience. Kayaks are welcome on basis that you kit may be carried in open boat if there is space available, or carry own kit in your kayak.
RSVP by end of March at latest.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in