1. Sea kayak trip – From Jubilee Bridge (Walney), paddling down the channel, past Roa to Piel Island. Stop for lunch and wait for tides to change before returning up the channel to Jubilee Bridge.
2. Saturday 22nd November 2015
3. Meeting on the roadside on Walney Island, next to the slipway, on the N side of Jubilee Bridge at 11.30am
5. Trip leader: Robin Everingham
6. Any special notes: LW is at 1430, we'll aim to be on the water for 12.00 noon. Bring a flask, lunch and money for the Ship Inn (if its open!). Around 10miles, 4 hours, should be back just before dark! Friday night update - Looks like a fresh Northerly, but dropping as the day goes on and cold (near freezing), dress up warm! We'll go as planned.