Forgot your password?
28 July 2018
29 July 2018
Event created by
This trip cancelled due to strong winds.
An alternative on East coast is possible.
If you have RSVP will email you to gauge your interest.
Will seek another w/e for this trip .
A weekend trip. Camping at campsite.
Need two cars to facilitate shuttle so at least 4 paddlers.
Tides favourable and sensible times. Weather dependent but forecast looks OK
Saturday Paddle Port Patrick north to Kirkcolm in Loch Ryan
Sunday Monreith to Isle of Whithorn or Portyerrrock bay
RSVP to indicate positive intent, as we need 4 paddlers at least
There are no reviews to display.