1. Sea trip - Sea kayak needed
2. Starting from St Bees, paddling N around the majestic headland to Salton Bay, then return around the cliffs stopping in Fleswick Bay for lunch if conditions allow. About 8 miles, 3 hrs.
3. Meet at Kendal Leisure Centre at 7.15am, or at St Bees for 9.15am (car park at N end of beach by the ILB station).
4. Trip leader: Robin Everingham
5. Any special notes: HW Liverpool 0950 8.3m. We'll aim to be on the water for 10am. There will be some choppy/rougher water (overfalls) off the headland.
FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE: Good to go...meet as planned.