1. Sea trip - Sea kayak needed
2. Starting from MOD land at Burn Foot, paddling round the coastline, past Airds Point and Heston Island to Kippford. About 18km, 4.5 hrs.
3. Meet at Kendal Leisure Centre to share transport at 8.00am, we’ll leave a car at Kippford and drive to Burn Foot to be on the water by 11.30am
4. Trip leader: Robin Everingham
5. Any special notes: LW Hestan Islet 1120, HW 1720. Bring a flask and lunch.
FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE: Winds are calming, N/NW F3-4, swell should drop overnight, though should be some playful overfalls off Airds Point! Meet as planned.
Click on the RSVP to add you name to the list.