sea kayaks only. This is an exposed open crossing. So come prepared.
18km to Arnside all tide assisted. Paddle should be 2-3 hours.
It is possible we may catch the incoming tide/ bore wave.
Highly weather dependent reserve date will be the next day Thursday 7th Dec meet time will be 09.15 a.m.
Friday update 1/12 Looking at forecast for next Wednesday it seem like it will be too windy . Currently forecasting force 4 gusting 6 with rain. If the forecast does not change I will rearrange date. The reserve date of Thursday is slightly worse. If you are interested we could do a river paddle instead. With a slightly later start to allow rivers to flow.
Event cancelled due to strong wind forecast. Will rearrange in the new year.