Forgot your password?
08 November 2017
Event created by
"Whatever fits the weather, water and members needs"
You must have your own kit.
1. Sea kayak trip on the Duddon Estuary
2. Please check this site on Tuesday evening after 7pm - the trip is heavily weather dependant, and November is a challenging month for sea kayakers!
3. Starting from Askham Pier around 11:15am
4. Meet at Askham Pier, ready to be on the water by 11:15am
5 Trip leader Mike Sunderland - firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Other notes; this trip takes advantage of the 9.3m HW at 13:43 to travel up the estuary,ideally as far as Duddon Bridge
If the weather is kind, that should give us time to get up to Duddon bridge and back before 16:00.
Suitable for all..
Mike Sunderland (L5 coach and sea kayak leader) will update the TBC by 7pm the evening before the paddle.
There are no reviews to display.