Forgot your password?
11 October 2017
Event created by
"Whatever fits the weather, water and members needs"
You must have your own kit.
1. This will be a river trip, on the Lune, (or an adjacent river, depending upon water levels - if there's somewhere you'ld like to paddle, let us know).
2. Please check the website on Tuesday evening after 7pm to confirm the trip is on, and details are the same!
3. Meet at Killington Road Bridge, Wednesday 10am. If you'd like to share a lift from Kendal area, please contact Phil Clayton on 0785 0202405
4. Trip leader Mike Sunderland - email@example.com
5. Other notes; suitable for all..
Mike Sunderland (L5 coach and sea kayak leader) will update the TBC by 7pm the evening before the paddle.
There are no reviews to display.