Forgot your password?
04 October 2017
Event created by
"Whatever fits the weather, water and members needs"
You must have your own kit.
1. Type of paddling - Whitewater
2. TBC Tuesday evening by 7pm
3. Starting from Mike's house after lunch on Wednesday. [Castle House, Hartley, Kirkby Stephen, CA174JJ]. Approximately 1 hour's drive across to WW centre.
4. The course is open from 16:00 to 20:00
5 Trip leader Mike Sunderland - email@example.com
6. Other notes - suitable for all.
N.B. Trip planned assuming there will be no rain and the rivers will be empty. If it does rain, we may decide to meet on "real" whitewater instead, so key that you check the calendar the night before.
Mike Sunderland (L5 coach and sea kayak leader) will update the TBC by 7pm the evening before the paddle.
There are no reviews to display.