Forgot your password?
26 September 2017
Event created by
"Whatever fits the weather, water and members needs"
You must have your own kit.
1. Type of paddling - Sea Kayaking
2. Aim is to visit Piel Island, so a paddle-and-a-pint
3. Starting from Roa Island at 10:30am
4. Meet at Roa Island, Lifeboat station jetty
5 Trip leader Mike Sunderland - email@example.com
6. Other notes; suitable for all
As always, weather depedant so please check the website the night before to confirm it's still "on"
Lift sharing is possible - please contact Phil Clayton on 0785 0202405.
There are no reviews to display.