Forgot your password?
30 July 2023, 09:00 AM
Event created by
Hoping for something to come up overnight but failing that a run down the Leven.
If we do get some water there’s a chance that river choice could change to advanced.
If this happens please message me.
White Water, grade 3(4) river trip, for intermediate paddlers.
1. Event co-ordinator: Mark McGuire
2. Trip Leader leader: Mark McGuire
3. Trip type: River
4. Level of ability : Intermediate
5. Date: 30/07/2023
6. Venue: TBC
7. Meet location / time: Meeting at get-in at 10am.
8. Meet to share lifts at: Arrange your own
9. Anything else: If you've not paddled with me before, I'll be in touch on WhatsApp before the trip. If you're not sure this trip is for you, feel free to drop me a message or phone call.
Please read notes re trips here: https://lakelandcanoeclub.wordpress.com/trips/
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
Attendees will be added to a WhatsApp group for the event. Please check WhatsApp and the calendar to confirm location, suitable river levels, and that the trip is running.
Guests by arrangement with the organiser only.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in