Forgot your password?
18 April 2023, 09:00 AM
Event created by
Looks good for tomorrow. Plenty of sun and light wind.
10.00am at Fell Foot top carpark. Bring a trolley if you have one.
A circuit of the southern half of Windermere.
From Fell Foot National Trust carpark.
North along the east side of the lake as far as the Boat Museum for lunch break and coffee. Return along the west side of the lake to Fell Foot. 12km each way. Back at car park by 3.30pm.
parking free for NT members, so car share with a member.
Park at the large parking area at southern part of fell foot then trolley boats to the lakeside.
1. Event co-ordination: John Speakman
2. Trip Leader: John Speakman
3. Trip Type: Lake
4. Level of ability: improver+, Sea Kayaks
Open Canoe if it’s not windy!!
5. Date. Tuesday 18th April
6. Venue. Fell Foot Windermere
7. Meet 10.00am in South carpark at Fell Foot.
8. Bring lunch and drink, we will have a lunch break at the Boat Museum cafe or on their beach.
9. Good to share lifts if possible.
Read trip notes:
I am happy to lead, however we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety.
RSVP at least 2 days before the event.
Guests by arrangement with organiser.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in