This trip is aimed at people who want to learn the fundamentals of River Running. This session builds on the first and covers breaking in and breaking out. It is park and play at Halton Rapids, lasting about 2 hours.
1. Event coordinator: Mark Webster
2. Trip Leader: Mark Webster 07507 599918
3. Trip type: Park and Play at Halton Rapids
4. Level of Ability: Completed Beginner Session at Rugby Club
5. Date: 17/03/2023
6. Venue/Meet/Share Lifts: Meet at Halton Rapids, Forge Mill for 11:00
7. I will set up a WhatsApp group and co-ordinate further via that.
8. Requirements: you need to have completed first beginners session.
9. Equipment: if you don't have equipment then the club will be able to provide boats, paddle, helmet, deck. I recommend that you have at least a dry Cag on top, and wetsuit underneath with layers on top. The club will try and help if you don't have kit. Simply let me know if clothing is a problem and/or you need kit.
10. In order to attend the paddling part of the session you will need to have the correct equipment so please contact me if there are any problems with that.
11. The session will be cancelled if the level is above 1.2., or may shift to another site.