Forgot your password?
28 March 2023, 08:30 AM
Event created by
Event details to follow
Lake/River Forecast [TBC]
1. Event co-ordinator: Mike Sunderland
2. Trip Leader/s: Mike Sunderland and John Soady
3. Trip type: Sea kayak - lake
4. Level of ability : Improver or better
5. Date: Tuesday 14th March 2023
6. Venue: Lake Ullswater - meeting at the Dalemain Rd/Lake junction car park.
Jnct of the A592 and B6320 - get changed but leave kayaks on cars
OS Grid Ref:
7. Meet location / timings: 9.30am arrive for 10.00am briefing and potential shuttle
8. Meet to share lifts: Always good to share lifts to save on fuel & emissions
9. Anything else: Further details to follow:
Pleas bring lunch, a warm drink and some GOODIES
Winter series, mid-week sea kayak paddles by MSu - details to follow
Tuesdays - fortnightlyTuesday 10 January plus 29/30 Jan - Tyne Tour - separate event on calendar
Tuesday 14th and 28th February
Tuesday 14th and 28th March
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip for 5 paddlers and more if I have another leader. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for one another’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip – plenty of food and drink to share.
RSVP at least 2 days before the event.
Guests welcome after signing up on the LCC website – x3 LCC trips – contact organiser or come with a member: Membership | Lakeland Canoe Club (wordpress.com)
Regards Mike Sunderland – 07975 946 312
Membership | Lakeland Canoe Club (wordpress.com
Posted February 28
Can I be reserve for this
Posted March 22
Sorry unable to make this date, away on holiday!
Posted March 27
Hi am really annoyed but am going to have to pull out of this one due to work commitments. Sorry. Free for you know Sally.
All on for tomorrow.
Dalemain Rd junction with lake Rd - car park.
See reminder on WhatsApp.
Mike S and John S
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in