1. Sea trip - Sea kayak needed. This should be a relatively sheltered trip!
2. Saturday 5th November 2016
3. Starting from Hodbarrow Point, catching the flood as far as we can make it up towards Duddon Bridge, and then returning on the ebb. About 15miles, 4 hrs for the round trip. Getting back just before dark!
4. Meeting place 11.45am at Hodbarrow Point, ref. SD181782), to be on the water for 12.30pm.
5. Trip leader: Robin Everingham
6. Any special notes: HW Liverpool 1420, 8.5m. Bring a flask and lunch. Bring a head torch - we'll probably need it to pack away!
Friday night update: Forecast is N 5-7. No leisurely paddle! If you want a work out, we'll give it a go. Meet as planned. The N wind will create chop against the incoming tide, but if anyone gets tired we will get blown - even though against the flow - back to the cars! Might end up being a short trip if wind is more F7!