Forgot your password?
09 December 2022
Event created by
UPDATE: Meet as planned. Dress up warm, there won't be much water but it will be calm! See you there!
The river is predominantly grade 1 but may have some grade 2 sections. Not suitable for beginners.
1. Event co-ordinator: Robin Everingham
2. Trip Leader: Robin Everingham
3. Trip type: River Lune (Open boat)
4. Level of ability: Improver or better
5. Date: Friday 9th December
6. Venue: Devil’s Bridge to Loyn Bridge (between Gressingham and Hornby (about 10km)
7. Meet location / time: 9.30am, Devil’s Bridge at Kirkby Lonsdale (West side by toilets), followed by shuttle of cars to the finish.
8. Meet to share lifts at: Arrange your own to KL.
9. Anything else: Bring lunch, a hot drink and a helmet.
Event subject to a suitable water level, check for the update the day before (by 5pm).
You should have basic idea out how to read moving water and break in and out.
RSVP limit is 6.
Please read notes re. trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
RSVP at least 2 days before the event
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in