2. Trip Leader/s: Mike Sunderland/Tom Peacock/Robin Everingham
3. Trip type: Lake River – sea kayak
4. Level of ability : Improver or better
5. Date: Tuesday 22 Nov 2022
6. Venue: Bassenthwaite Lake to Cockermouth or through to Workington Harbour, depending upon water levels mainly on the wide lower Derwent river. Shuttle (Cockermouth or Workington) required, so meeting earlier
OS Grid Ref
7. Meet location / timings: Peel Wyke - Cockermouth 9.15 - 15.30 or Cockermouth if we run to Workington - depends upon water levels.
8. Meet to share lifts: Always good to share lifts to save on fuel & emissions
9. Anything else: Further details to follow
Autumn series, mid-week sea kayak paddles by MSu Tuesday 29 Nov December. 6 Dec 13 Dec 20 Dec
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip for 5 paddlers and more if I have another leader. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for one another’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip – plenty of food and drink to share.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now