Forgot your password?
12 November 2022, 12:00 AM
19 November 2022,
Event created by
Trip now full
1. Event co-ordinator Julian Cruikshank
2. Trip Leader leader Mike Hayward
3. Trip type: river - easy rivers grade 1-2 maybe some 3,
4. Level of ability : improver or better, kayaks or open boats
5. Date: Saturday
6. Venue : East of Scottish borders
7. Meet location / time : Accommodation is booked from 1630
8. Meet to share lifts at: TBC
9. Anything else:
The aim is to do day trips along the rivers of southern Scotland
You can paddle all days or just some.
Accommodation Is fab and booked. Cost will be dependent upon numbers.
If you are interested to join this trip please do not RSVP until you have contacted Julian Cruikshank.
Please read notes re trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
Only RSVP after liaising with trip co-ordinator.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in