Forgot your password?
08 July 2022, 09:00 AM
Event created by
1. Event co-ordinator Annette Morris
2. Trip Leader leader Annette Morris
3. Trip type: Lake
4. Level of ability : Improver or better
5. Date: Friday 8th July Meet 10am
6. Venue : South end of Windermere
7. Meet location / time : Fell Foot NT car park, grid reference (Southern most car park) at 10am, to be on water for 10.30am.
8. Meet to share lifts at: Contact me if you need a lift
9. Anything else: Sea kayaks or touring kayaks.
The aim is to paddle north for up to 2 hours. We may get to Bowness depending on wind strength. We'll then return. Current forecast is showing a breeze from the north.
Payment is required in car park, unless you're an National Trust member.
Please read notes re trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.