Forgot your password?
17 June 2022
Event created by
1. Event co-ordinator Rob Hitchmough
2. Trip Leader leader Rob Hitchmough
3. Trip type: Sea / Estuary
4. Level of ability : improver or better
5. Date: Friday 17th June
6. Venue : Canal Foot Ulverston
7. Meet location / time : 11.30 ready to paddle off at 12.00
8. Meet to share lifts at: n/a
9. Anything else:
HW is at 14.30height 9.22m Barrow
Aim is to paddle out to Chapel Island and meet the incoming tide.
There may be a small bore
Then paddle with the incoming tide to Rusland pool the return back to canal foot. Approx 16.30
Please read notes re trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
Also please carry a drink and snack
RSVP is 8 but will increase if another leader joins.
RSVP at least 1 day before the event
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in