A trip to the Tryweryn in North Wales. This is a dam release river, and a man made, but natural feeling white water course. You need to book yourself a space on the national White water centre website here https://www.nationalwhitewatercentre.co.uk/. Go to book, then select paddler facility fee. Limited spaces available, so don't leave it until the last minute. It's £14 for the day.
I'm driving down first thing and back after. It's a bit of a trek (2hr 40 from Kendal), but worth it.
Trip Leader: Simon Lerpiniere / 07811144461
1. Trip type : Club Led
2. Level of ability : Intermediate. This is a grade 3 river, but a man made course. Some of the rapids are tricky, but nothing particularly scary.
3. Date : 26/03/2022
4. Venue : Tryweryn, upper section.
5. Meet location / time : Meeting at the Tryweryn National White Water centre at 10.30am.
6. Meet to share lifts at : Arrange own.
7. Weather : Good weather forecast. This is a dam release facility, so water won't be a problem.
8. Anything else : Shuttle for boats available, but you need to walk yourself back to the top. Likely we will carry up a few times too.
There are no comments to display.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now