White Water (grade 2/3) river trip for improvers and intermediate paddlers. River will be chosen to suit attendees. Sorry WW kayaks only.
This will likely be a low water trip, so we'll likely pick a good play spot and spend some time on skills.
1. Event co-ordinator: Simon Lerpiniere (07811144461)
2. Trip Leader leader: Simon Lerpiniere
3. Trip type: River
4. Level of ability : Improver or better (open to all improver and intermediate paddlers)
5. Date: 12/03/2022
6. Venue: Kent, Leven or Lune most likely. Will confirm by Saturday morning 8am.
7. Meet location / time: Meeting at venue at 10am.
8. Meet to share lifts at: Arrange your own
9. Anything else: If you've not paddled with me before, I'll be in touch on WhatsApp before the trip. If you're not sure this trip is for you, feel free to drop me a message or phone call. Bring a snack and drink, we will be stopping (briefly) during this trip for a break.
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
RSVP by latest Friday 7PM please. Attendees will be added to a WhatsApp group for the event. Please check WhatsApp and the calendar to confirm location, suitable river levels, and that the trip is running.