White Water, grade 3(4) river trip for intermediate paddlers. River will be chosen to suit attendees. Sorry WW kayaks only.
We'll likely be on the Leven unless we get some rain, so we'll spend plenty of time messing about surfing and playing in stoppers. We're not going to rush down the river, so be prepared for a full day out.
1. Event co-ordinator: Simon Lerpiniere (07811144461)
2. Trip Leader leader: Simon Lerpiniere
3. Trip type: River
4. Level of ability : Intermediate
5. Date: 05/03/2022
6. Venue: TBC Saturday morning by 8am.
7. Meet location / time: Meeting at venue at 10am.
8. Meet to share lifts at: Arrange your own
9. Anything else: If you've not paddled with me before, I'll be in touch on WhatsApp before the trip. If you're not sure this trip is for you, feel free to drop me a message or phone call. Bring a snack and drink, we will be stopping (briefly) during this trip for a break.
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
RSVP by latest Friday 7PM please. Attendees will be added to a WhatsApp group for the event. Please check WhatsApp and the calendar to confirm location, suitable river levels, and that the trip is running.