Forgot your password?
20 February 2022, 10:00 AM
Event created by
1. Event co-ordinator Mark McGuire
2. Trip Leader leader Mark McGuire
3. Trip type: Advanced grade 4+ River
4. Level of ability : Advanced
5. Date:Sun 20th Feb
6. Venue : Duddon/ Seathwaite
7. Meet location / time : 10am Duddon Bridge
8. Meet to share lifts at: Will organise on day
O9. Anything else: will look to put on at cattle grid just below Troutal Gorge. Wallabarrow Gorge will be inspected and run in small sections, possibly several times.
Egress will be Hall bridge.
Please note that this is grade 4+ so only sign on if comfortable on this grade and that you have a solid roll. Any questions please contact me privately.
Reliant on rainfall so may be abandoned/swapped to alternative river if no water or the usual suspects.
Please read notes re river trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
RSVP at least 2 days before the event and no guests
Trip will be open to rsvp from 14/02/22
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in