Update 9/2: forecast has changed a bit, possible the Tees will be too low, but we’ll see. Otherwise, this will be a more sedate trip on one of the usual rivers.
White Water (grade 3/4) river trip for intermediate and advanced paddlers. River will be chosen to suit attendees. Sorry WW kayaks only.
1. Event co-ordinator: Simon Lerpiniere (07811144461)
2. Trip Leader leader: Simon Lerpiniere
3. Trip type: River
4. Level of ability : advanced
5. Date: 12/02/2022
6. Venue: TBC Saturday morning by 8am. Potentially the Tees, High Force section, although we may stay more local if rivers come up and something good is running.
7. Meet location / time: Meeting at venue at 10am.
8. Meet to share lifts at: Arrange your own
9. Anything else: If you've not paddled with me before, I'll be in touch on WhatsApp before the trip. If you're not sure this trip is for you, feel free to drop me a message or phone call. Bring a snack and drink, we will be stopping (briefly) during this trip for a break.
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
RSVP by latest Friday 7PM please. Attendees will be added to a WhatsApp group for the event. Please check WhatsApp and the calendar to confirm location, suitable river levels, and that the trip is running.