Trip confirmed, wind forecast is force 4 gusting 6. As result start time is a little later. We may have to delay setting of a short while. Will gauge conditions at the venue. If too strong will abort trip!
1. Event co-ordinator Mike Hayward
2. Trip Leader leader Mike Hayward
3. Trip type: Estuary
4. Level of ability : improver or better
5. Date: Thursday 3rd Feb
6. Venue : Arnside
7. Meet location / time : at Arnside promenade at 0900