Forgot your password?
18 February 2022
Event created by
Spring midweek river paddling series
Going to be cold with windchill will confirm details at 8.15 a.m Friday Morning.
1. Event co-ordinator Mike Hayward
2. Trip Leader leader Mike Hayward
3. Trip type: River grade 3 (4)
4. Level of ability : Competent grade 3 or better
5. Date: Friday 18th Feb
6. Venue : upper Kent
7. Meet location / time : 10.30 Scroggs Weir Staveley
8. Meet to share lifts at: Scroggs Weir.
9. Anything else: Going to be cold so wrap up warm
Suitable for competent grade 3 paddlers or better.
RSVP 6, unless another river leader joins trip.
RSVP will be available from 11th Feb.
Please read notes re river trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
If it's not up or weather to bad may go to similar or cancel.
RSVP at least 2 days before the event
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.