White Water (grade 3/4) river trip for intermediate or advanced paddlers. Sorry WW kayaks only.
1. Event co-ordinator: Simon Lerpiniere (07811144461)
2. Trip Leader leader: Simon Lerpiniere
3. Trip type: River
4. Level of ability : Intermediate
5. Date: 06/11/2021
6. Venue: TBC Saturday morning by 8am. Very much depends on water levels. Not expecting a deluge, so could be Kent/Leven unless something comes up.
7. Meet location / time: Meeting at venue at 10am.
8. Meet to share lifts at: Arrange your own
9. Anything else: If you've not paddled with me before, I'll be in touch on WhatsApp before the trip. If you're not sure this trip is for you, feel free to drop me a message or phone call. Bring a snack and drink, we will be stopping (briefly) during this trip for a break.
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
RSVP by latest Saturday 5PM please. Attendees will be added to a WhatsApp group for the event. Please check WhatsApp and the calendar to confirm location, suitable river levels, and that the trip is running.