Forgot your password?
11 December 2021
Event created by
1. Event co-ordinator Mike Hayward
2. Trip Leader leader Mike Hayward
3. Trip type: river
4. Level of ability : Advanced
5. Date: Saturday 11th December
6. Venue : Hopefully Tees Barnard Castle to Wilton Bridge will confirm Saturday Morning 8 a.m.
7. Meet location / time : 10.00 at Barnard Castle, car park just north of B6277/ A67 Junction.
8. Meet to share lifts at: Junction 36 at 8.50 a.m.
9. Anything else:
Don't RSVP unless you are happy paddling grade 3+. If you are not sure contact me to discuss.
Please read notes re river trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in