Forgot your password?
13 November 2021
20 November 2021
Event created by
1. Event co-ordinator Mike H
2. Trip Leader leader Mike Hayward
3. Trip type: river
4. Level of ability : improver or better
5. Date: Saturday 13th Nov to 20th Nov
6. Venue : Strath Don
7. Meet location / time : At accommodation details on WhatsApp group.
8. Meet to share lifts at: n/a
9. Anything else:
RSVP only after you have secured a place by paying your share of accommodation fee.
If you are interested in joining this trip contact Mike H max 8 spaces.
Kayaks or open boats ok
Aim to paddle sections of grade 2 rivers in NE Scotland- likely to be Don and Deveron.
Please read notes re river trips here:
Make sure you have appropriate equipment an scooting for the time of year.
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in