Open to all improver & intermediate paddlers. I'm a club leader, but want to formalise this with British Canoeing, so this is my White Water Kayak Leader BC assessment with Wild River. I'm looking for 3-4 people to be led on a river trip with me leading. It's just me leading with the assessor, so max 6 in total.
IMPORTANT: Could everyone please complete the short booking form on Wild River's website here (https://wildriver.co.uk/short-booking-form). This is just so the day is covered by their insurance and they've got emergency details etc...
Trip Leader: Simon Lerpiniere / 07811144461
1. Trip type : Club Lead
2. Level of ability : Improver (please leave spaces for improvers).
3. Date : 01/11/2021
4. Venue : TBC, by Sunday evening 9pm. Will be grade 2/3.
5. Meet location / time : Probably 9.00am (possibly later, exact time tbc). Likely South Lakes (Leven, Lune or Lower Rawthey), but could be the Eden if nothing else is running.
6. Meet to share lifts at : Arrange own.
7. Weather : Low water and high water options available. Hopefully some rain leading up to the day but not a deluge. Weather should be warming up by April, but please bring warm clothing in case there is some waiting around.
8. Anything else : Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.
Please RSVP on the calendar by Saturday [early] evening. Please only book if you are definite, as the assessment will have to be cancelled if I don't have enough. Check on WhatsApp Monday morning first thing to ensure suitable river levels and the trip is running.