Forgot your password?
06 October 2021
Event created by
"I think the rivers are back !!"
Unfortunately they're back with a vengeance and the Eden is "stonking" to quote Mike.
Hopefully we'll be posting a couple more dates soon
1. Event co-ordinator Eric Dewhurst
2. Trip Leader leader Mike Sunderland
3. Trip type: Easy river - Grade 1-2
4. Level of ability : improver or better kayak or open canoe
5. Date: Wednesday 6th October.
6. Venue : Kirkby Thore (Ousenstand Bridge) easy access from A66 - NY614 253 - CA10 1SS
7. Meet location / time : 10am
8. Meet to share lifts at: No formal arrangements
9. Anything else: Plan to finish at Langwathby (Metal bridge) NY 565 334 CA10 1LG
Further details to follow
Please read notes re river trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate the trip. Mike Sunderland will be the leader, however, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
RSVP at least the evening before.
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only.
Edited October 5, 2021 by EricD
Trip cancelled - too much water!
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.