Forgot your password?
21 July 2021
Event created by
BE COVID AWARE
Club lead trip
1. Event co-ordinator: Rob Hitchmough
2. Trip Leader leader: Rob Hitchmough
3. Trip type: Sea
4. Level of ability : Intermediate or better - sea kayak
5. Date: Wednesday 21st
6. Venue : around Walney Island
7. Meet location / time : Roa Island 8.30am
8. Anything else:
This will be a leisurely paddle with plenty of breaks, so bring plenty of snacks and drinks
we will have a lot of assistance for the first half of the trip.
The trip is dependent on the weather, but the forecast so far is sunny with light winds.
The ship in on piel is now open so bring a card if you would like a drink at the finish
Please read notes re sea trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in