Forgot your password?
18 June 2016
Event created by
1. Sea trip - Sea kayak needed
2. Starting from St Bees, paddling N around the majestic headland to Saltom Bay, then return around the cliffs stopping in Fleswick Bay for lunch if conditions allow. About 8 miles, 3 hrs.
3. Meet at Kendal Leisure Centre at 8.15am, or at St Bees for 10.15am (car park at N end of beach by the ILB station).
4. Trip leader: Robin Everingham
5. Any special notes: HW Liverpool 1050 8.4m, LW 1720 1.8m. We'll aim to be on the water for 11am. There will be some choppy/rougher water (overfalls) off the headland.
UPDATE: Conditions are looking dry & bright with a W/SW 3-4 wind and 1-2' swell. Meet as planned at LC or St. Bees (as in comments below)
Click on the RSVP to add you name to the list.
There are no reviews to display.