Forgot your password?
29 August 2021
30 August 2021
Event created by
TRIP IS CANCELLED. WATER LEVELS TOO LOW AND NO RAIN FORECAST.
Reschedule for September.
BE COVID AWARE
1. Event co-ordinator: Mike Hayward
2. Trip Leader leader: Mike Hayward
3. Trip type: river
4. Level of ability : Improver or better - open canoe / river kayak
should be able to self guide down grade 2+ rapids.
5. Date: Sunday 29th to Monday 30th
6. Venue : TBC ( See below)
7. Meet location / time : Thursday 26th evening TBC
8. Meet to share lifts at: TBC
9. Anything else:
Possibilities all dependent upon river levels:
a) River Ayr 2 days with camping on river bank.( near road). Possible to take kit in canoes / kayaks or do a shuttle. River is grade 2 with a couple of portages around weirs.
b) River Annan 2 days with camping on river bank. Possible to take kit in canoes / kayaks or do a shuttle. River is grade 2 with a couple of portages around weirs.
c) River Teviot 2 days with camping on river bank. Take kit in canoes / kayaks. RIver is grade 2.
Please read notes re river trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
RSVP at least 6 days before the event
RSVP limit may change depending on open canoe doubles.
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.