Forgot your password?
22 June 2021
Event created by
Cancelled due to lack of interest.
BE COVID AWARE
1. Event co-ordinator: Mike Hayward
2. Trip Leader leader: Mike Hayward
3. Trip type: river
4. Level of ability : beginner /or improver
5. Date: Tuesday 22nd June 5p.m. to 8p.m.
6. Venue : Kendal Rugby Club park and paddle
7. Meet location / time : 5p.m. If you cannot make 5 p.m. come along later when you can.
8. Meet to share lifts at: not needed
9. Anything else: Session time date those new to river kayaking or improvers who wish to improve their technique.
at least 3 needs for session.
Please read notes re river trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Club kit is available at the location. ( fee may be waived)
With water levels low the location has limited space so max of 5.
Moving water is slow and narrow, but enough to help.
RSVP at least 1 day before the event
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only.
There are no comments to display.
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in