Forgot your password?
22 June 2021
Event created by
Cancelled due to lack of interest.
BE COVID AWARE
1. Event co-ordinator: Mike Hayward
2. Trip Leader leader: Mike Hayward
3. Trip type: river
4. Level of ability : beginner /or improver
5. Date: Tuesday 22nd June 5p.m. to 8p.m.
6. Venue : Kendal Rugby Club park and paddle
7. Meet location / time : 5p.m. If you cannot make 5 p.m. come along later when you can.
8. Meet to share lifts at: not needed
9. Anything else: Session time date those new to river kayaking or improvers who wish to improve their technique.
at least 3 needs for session.
Please read notes re river trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Club kit is available at the location. ( fee may be waived)
With water levels low the location has limited space so max of 5.
Moving water is slow and narrow, but enough to help.
RSVP at least 1 day before the event
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only.
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.