Weather looking good for tomorrow.
carpark or roadside. Will start paddle from the shore by the carpark at 12.30.
An afternoon sea kayak trip from the Brown Howe carpark or nearby roadside.
Anti-clockwise with a stop for tea at the Bluebird cafe at Coniston lakeside.
A Fine Weather only TRIP
1. Event co-ordinator. John Speakman
2. Trip Leader. John Speakman
3. Trip Type. Flat Water. (Sea kayak or touring kayak/canoe)
4. Level of ability. Beginner-any.
5. Date Monday 14th April
6. Venue. Coniston Water
7. Meet. The roadside by the lake at Brown Howe, or pay & display carpark. SW end of Coniston. Meet 12.00pm for 12.30pm start.
8. No shuttles required. Back at start by 5.30pm
Please read LCC trip notes on club website.
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each others safety on the water. Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip.
RSVP at least 2 days before the date of the event.