1. Event Organiser: Steve Ed (07989473762)
2. Trip Leader: Steve Ed
3. Trip type: River
4. Level of ability : Intermediate. River Leven, the level will be low but fine to paddle.
5. Date: 17/10/2021
6. Venue: Bottom of the Leven. The get-out is at the B5278 Road Bridge.
7. Meet at Sunday 1.30pm
8. Meet to share lifts at: Arrange your own or on the whats up group I will make.
9. The hardest thing is Backbarrow Bridge, Please look at it on route to the river. Its an easy portage, but inspection before the trip will save lots of climbing the wall. The weir after Backbarrow is a easy portage.
9. Anything else: WW kayaks only please. If you're not sure this trip is for you, feel free to drop me a message.
Please read notes re trips here: https://lakelandcanoeclub.wordpress.com/trips/
I am happy to lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending.
RSVP by latest Saturday 9PM please. Attendees will be added to a WhatsApp group for the event.