LCC AGM Monday 11th December
Events happening today
04 November 2023 10:00 AMGrade three trip within an hour or so of Kendal. Space for four, but if another leader wants to join we can expand the group size.
1. Event co-ordinator: Neil Gill
2. Trip Leader leader: Neil Gill
3. Trip type: white water river for kayaks: which one will be decided on the day after assessing the rainfall.
4. Level of ability : intermediate: grade 3
5. Date: Saturday 04/11/2023
6. Venue :TBC within an hour-ish of Kendal
7. Meet location / time : TBC
8. Meet to share lifts at: Arrange on the morning
9. Anything else: Warm drinks/ packed lunch
Please read notes here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the trip you are attending - drysuit recommended!
Whatsapp group will be set up before hand, please check around 8am on Saturday morning for river decision.
RSVP at least 1 day before the event
If I haven't paddled with you before please contact me to discuss (via WhatsApp: I'm in LCC River Kayaking number ending 174)
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only
LCC Intermediate River Trips 2 Comments
8 users have RSVPed, including