The trip is confirmed as going ahead
BE COVID AWARE
Club Lead trip
1. Event co-ordinator Mike Hayward
2. Trip Leader leader Mike Hayward
3. Trip type: Lake
4. Level of ability : all welcome
5. Date: Friday 2/4/2021 20.00 p.m.
6. Venue :Tranquil sea!!!! Windermere
7. Meet location / time : Water head car park Ambleside.
Meet at 19.50 ready to set off at 20.00 about 90 minutes on water
Parking should be free - check here
8. Meet to share lifts at: no lift share
9. Anything else:
This trip is called sea but actually on a flat lake.
Forecast is to be cold and clear. Forecast 6oC so wrap up warm.
Hopefully it will be dark and we can get good views of the stars so bring binoculars.
Bring head torch.
Please read notes re river trips here:
I am happy to co-ordinate and lead the trip. However, as we will be a team, we are jointly responsible for each other’s safety on the water.
Please ensure you carry the correct kit for the this trip.
RSVP at least 2 days before the event
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only.