Be covid aware
1. Trip type: sea
2. Level of ability : intermediate or advanced
3. Date: Sunday 2nd August to Tuesday 4th August
4. Venue : Sent by whats app to thos who have RSVP. Campsite near Galloway coast.There may be midges.
5. Meet location / time : Sunday evening 6-8 p.m.
6. Meet to share lifts at: None due to Covid restrictions
7. Anything else:
Intention to travel up Sunday afternoon/ evening and camp.
limited available at campsite.
paddle 2 days - one of these on Monday.
1. Monteith bay to Isle of Withorn 16km or Garleistown 25km
2. Fleet Bay to Brighouse Bay 15km or Gull Craig Kirkcudbright Bay 15km
dependent upon wind and tides.
Forecast is for wind forecast 2 -4 Monday, but windier Tuesday- may have to seek a sheltered alternative
Please read notes re river trips here:
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only.