BE COVID AWARE
0. Event co-ordinator Mike Hayward
1. Trip type: river
2. Level of ability : improver - 2 experienced paddlers attending, please allow space for improvers.
3. Date: Wednesday 19th August
4. Venue : Upper Lune Gauge at 1.00 at 5.30 and falling slowly.
5. Meet location / time : 9.45 at Tebay gorge old bridge ready to shuttle.
6. Meet to share lifts at: NO lift share due to Covid
7. Anything else:
If it is too low we will divert to another river Rawthey
Bring face mask etc to share shuttle or arrange your own shuttle.
A local run Kendal or south Lakes orsimipar.Location to be decided based on who RSVP and river levels ( likely to be lowish)
Please read notes re river trips here:
RSVP at least 2 days before the event
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only.