BE COVID AWARE
0. event co-ordinator: Mike Sunderland
1. Trip type: Mid-week sea kayak
2. Level of ability : beginners upwards (improver / intermediate / advanced) all welcome
3. Date: Tues 6 Oct
4. Venue : Leven Estuary - Ulverston start and finish - paddling up towards Haverthwaite
5. Meet location / time : Ulverston 11am - return when tide Ebbs, after approx 2.45pm
MEET in parking lot at end of Brick Kiln Rd, by the Estuary - left at Ulverston Sports Centre and RIGHT onto Brick Kiln Rd - post code: LA12 9QD Grid Ref: SD307762
6. Meet to share lifts at: Not recommended or required
7. Anything else: No shuttle required - an out and back trip
Low tide at Ulverston 9.15am
High tide at Ulverston 3.45pm
Arrive at harbour for 11am on water for 11.30
Boats loaded for a day out - lunch, spare clothes. Participants must be totally self sufficient.
X6 participants, including myself.
Contact Mike Sunderland direct for any queries/questions
Coaching.email@example.com - 0797 5946 312
I will WhatsApp on the LCC sea kayak group when this trip goes live - finer details to be checked/confirmed
All mid-week trips are organised on a Tuesday or a Wednesday, organised for LCC members and registered guests ( max of x3 trips before membership is essential)
Autumn mid-week dates - both local trips on sea or estuaries and further afield trips - south Scotland and NE coast.
Tues 1 Sept - Tues 8 Sept - Weds 30 Sept - Tues 6 Oct - Weds 14 Oct - Weds 21 Oct - Tues 27 Oct - Weds 4 Nov - Weds 11 Nov - Tues 17 Nov - Weds 25 Nov
Tues 1 Dec - Weds 9 Dec - Tues 15 Dec - Weds 23 Dec
RSVP at least 2 days before the event
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only.