BE COVID AWARE
0. event co-ordinator: Mike Sunderland
1. Trip type: Mid-week sea kayak
2. Level of ability : Beginners/improvers - all welcome approx 20K paddle
3. Date: Tues 27 Oct
4. Venue: Lake Ullswater - access off the Glenridding Rd A592. free lay-bys on lakeside between AiraForce and Glencoyne car park or for convenience pay for parking at Glencoyne.
5. Meet location / time : 9.30am - on water for 10am opposite Glencoyne car park - CA11 0QT
6. Meet to share lifts at: Not recommended or required
7. Anything else:
High tide at: N/A
Low tide at: N/A
Arrive for 9.30am, change and ready for 10.00am on the water.
Boats loaded for a day out - lunch, spare clothes. Participants must be totally self sufficient.
X6 participants, including myself.
Contact Mike Sunderland direct for any queries/questions
Coaching.email@example.com - 0797 5946 312
I will WhatsApp on the LCC sea kayak group when this trip goes live - finer details to be checked/confirmed
All mid-week trips are organised on a Tuesday or a Wednesday, organised for LCC members and registered guests ( max of x3 trips before membership is essential)
Autumn mid-week dates - both local trips on sea or estuaries and further afield trips - south Scotland and NE coast.
Tues 1 Sept - Tues 8 Sept - Weds 30 Sept - Tues 6 Oct - Weds 14 Oct - Weds 21 Oct cancelled - Tues 27 Oct - Weds 4 Nov - Weds 11 Nov - Tues 17 Nov - Weds 25 Nov
Tues 1 Dec - Weds 9 Dec - Tues 15 Dec - Weds 23 Dec
RSVP at least 2 days before the event
Guests by arrangement with organiser, prior to trip only.