Jump to content

BrianC

Members
  • Content Count

    87
  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About BrianC

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

632 profile views
  1. until

    That is fine Tom - no problem - it was touch and go as to whether I could leave work - perhaps it is better that I give it a miss
  2. until

    I put my name down not seeing the comment at the bottom - will forego the trip I understand I may be causing problems by exceeding the six number
  3. PEER Session I am keeping an eye on the weather today (Wednesday) the weather seems to have been delay a day and Sunday is looking better - watch this space Friday today and Sunday is looking far bigger than Saturday Martin and Rachel would prefer Saturday and I am happy to go both days - so I am going to put a trip on for each day Be Covid aware (I've not heard what Boris has said yet - so not sure about lift sharing) 1. Trip type: sea - surfing 2. Level of ability : Intermediate 3. Date: Saturday 27th June 4. Venue
  4. PEER Session I am keeping an eye on the weather today (Wednesday) the weather seems to have been delay a day and Sunday is looking better - watch this space Friday today and Sunday is looking far bigger than Saturday ----- I have adjusted the timings below to allow for the shift in tide times Martin and Rachel would prefer Saturday and I am happy to go both days - so I am going to put a trip each day on the calendar Friday update - Sunday now forecasting 10.5 feet - bit more than I can handle that's for sure - keep watching - maybe a river ?? Saturday Morning - I
  5. Sunday Morning 15th March Cowside Beck 09:00 at junction 36 - however if anyone is coming from the west we could make it later People from the East or South - I am guessing about an hour later (10:00) at the bottom of the river https://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=393011&y=471908&z=115&sv=393011,471908&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=828&ax=393011&ay=471908&lm=0
  6. Sunday Morning 15th March Cowside Beck 09:00 at junction 36 - however if anyone is coming from the west we could make it later People from the East or South - I am guessing about an hour later (10:00) at the bottom of the river https://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=393011&y=471908&z=115&sv=393011,471908&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=828&ax=393011&ay=471908&lm=0 Peer trip. 1. Advanced trip 2. Sunday 15th March 3. River in Pennines grade 3/4 4. TBC Sunday morning 8.00 a.m. 5. Meet nr
  7. Sunday 08/03/2020 River: Top of Wharfe Meet at J36 @09:00 https://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=353909&y=482581&z=120&sv=353909,482581&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=821&ax=353909&ay=482581&lm=0 or close to the put in @ about 10:15 (I am guessing) https://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=387614&y=480386&z=120&sv=387614,480386&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=821&ax=387614&ay=480386&lm=0 Could you confirm on What's App please Anybody else? Not O
  8. Sorry - once again I am going to have to cancel - the weather is too poor I am seemd to have hit on a way of sure fire way of ensuring good conditions for rivers - organise a sea trip !!!! Will organise a river trip on instead
  9. Could I put my name down as reserve please
  10. Sorry yes - Sunday 8th March Thanks Mike
  11. Friday Early Evening I am sorry to have to do this again but the weather just will not play ball Trip Cancelled
  12. Plus Natalie
  13. Hard to predict rainfall this weekend - I guess there will be some - but how much? Where? It could be Advanced or Intermediate. The greater the amount of rainfall the greater the likelihood of it being an Advanced Trip Happy to co-ordinate any activity or alternatively decide on a lack of activity BrianC
  14. BrianC

    Duddon Estuary

    Trip is intended to go ahead but under review due to Corona virus. Will advise as situation develops. Advise travel to put in individually to minimise contact. This was the First of the Four Estuaries and an Island Series Trip was Cancelled - waiting for a better day - lets hope we are lucky this time. Peer trip Duddon Estuary Saturday 11th April High tide of 9.7 at 14:20 in Liverpool We have 2 hours either side of high water, just time to paddle up the Duddon Estuary have a spot of lunch and paddle back before all the water goes out. Suggest meeti
  15. Thursday Night - Trip Cancelled - too Windy - Cancel now and we can all make alternative plans
×
×
  • Create New...