Background: I'm working towards my white water kayak leader assessment having completed my training last year. This is just a general river trip down a G2/3 river, most likely in the lakes. It will be a bit more structured than your usual club peer trip.
1. Trip type : River
2. Level of ability : Improver (please leave spaces for improvers).
3. Date : 21/11/2020
4. Venue : TBC, by Saturday morning 8am. Will be a longer section of water to enable a full river trip. Bring sandwiches!
5. Meet location / time : 10.00am
6. Meet to share lifts at : No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : So long as it's not a drought, there will be something suitable running. Only in very high water will this be postponed.
8. Anything else : Running shuttles with mitigation, so please bring your own face covering or organise your own shuttle.