Forgot your password?
07 August 2020
Event created by
BE COVID AWARE
19.30 6/8/20 All good for the morning see you there
Organiser : Rob Hitchmough / 07729 809613
1. Trip type: Sea
2. Level of ability : Intermediate
3. Date: Friday 07/08/2020
4. Venue : Around Walney Island
5. Meet location / time : Earnse bay car park https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-3.270517,132m/data=!3m1!1e3
9.30am (to be on the water 10.00am) bring a trolley it is a long carry to the water
The plan is to set off from Earnse bay and travel south have a stop on Piel island then up the channel and round the north end using the incoming tides to our advantage
6. Meet to share lifts at: No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : SO FAR The forecast is light cloud with a gentle breeze
8. Anything else : Please bring warm kit. there will be plenty of stops so bring food and a drink.
Make sure you've read the club's (and British Canoeing) guidance regarding kayaking during lockdown.
Note: this is a peer trip. I'm happy to arrange and co-ordinate, but I will most likely not be the most experienced kayaker on the water. Make sure you are fully self sufficient.
Please RSVP on the calendar by 6pm Thursday evening. Check on Friday morning first thing to ensure it's still running before travelling.
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.