1. Sea kayak trip – From Jubilee Bridge (Walney), paddling down the channel, past Roa to Piel Island. Stop for lunch and wait for tides to change before returning up the channel to Jubilee Bridge.
2. Saturday 14th October 2017
3. Meeting on the roadside on Walney Island, next to the slipway, on the N side of Jubilee Bridge at 11.15am
4. Trip leader: Robin Everingham
5. Any special notes: LW is at 1350, we'll aim to be on the water for 11.50am. Bring a flask & lunch. Around 10miles, 4 hours.
FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE: Winds SW F5, brightening and easing as the day goes on. Meet as planned...we'll be ready for lunch!
Click on the RSVP to add your name to the list.