BE COVID AWARE
All good to go for the morning
Organiser : Rob Hitchmough / 07729 809613
1. Trip type: Sea
2. Level of ability : Intermediate
3. Date: Sunday 20/09/2020
4. Venue : Leven estuary
5. Meet location / time : Canal foot Ulverston
10.30am (to be on the water 11.00am)
The plan is to paddle towards Chapel Island and wait and ride incoming bore, then carry on past Greenodd and up Rusland pool and then back to canal foot
6. Meet to share lifts at: No lift share due to Covid-19.
7. Weather : SO FAR The forecast is sunny with a gentle breeze
8. Anything else : Please bring food and a drink.
Make sure you've read the club's (and British Canoeing) guidance regarding kayaking during lockdown.
Note: this is a peer trip. I'm happy to arrange and co-ordinate, but I will most likely not be the most experienced kayaker on the water. Make sure you are fully self sufficient.
Please RSVP on the calendar by 6pm Sat evening. Check on Sunday morning first thing to ensure it's still running before travelling.